Saturday, July 18, 2009

I AM IN FRANCE

So this will have to be quick, and I'll be posting pictures later. To make a long story short, I finished final exams (my my THAT was a good time), and then spent 3 solid weeks putting my thesis together. Hence me writing over a month later, when I finally find myself with free time and nothing to do, in Bearritz, France, with my brother Barrett. We've been wandering around, did a little surfing (caught a 2 meter wave- hells yeah), and have been learning how much fun it is to travel on a train at night. If you don't have a sleeper couch, it's NOT.

The people in France are awesome. The Mediterranean reminds me of Palos Verdes, only waaay classier. We were in Nice and Cannes earlier, hanging out by the hotel that Madonna stays in apparently. Very very nice over there on the East side of France. For those who don't know, Bearritz is a hot surf spot on the Southwest coast of France (near Spain). The place has 8 foot waves, beautiful ancient architecture, great crepes, and .. beautiful, topless people. We were quite amused at that.. the ancient architecture, that is.

Tonight we head on a night train to Paris for a couple of days, and then to Rome for a night, and then to Klosters in Switzerland where I hope to run a marathon. I will update this as I get the opportunity. The trip is amazing.. not sure what else to say. Be well all, and enjoy the summer!

Also at some point I will have to do an update for the last month of London.. even though tests were going on, there were some groovy high points.

Cheers,
T

No comments: